Introduction of the blog

Ok guys well my name is Alan, I'm 16 years old and I create this blog with the purpose of learn how to draw anime at the same time you learn, I have experience drawing from years before, if you wanna see my art you can go to the next link, http://ajjds.deviantart.com/ I'm not going to post all my previous art works so in this blog you can give your opinion about a draw or ask about help if you have trouble with something so if you guys need an advice about how to draw something, Oh and I almost forgot this blog is only for anime so if you guys wanna contact me you can follow me on twitter: @OreoCnMostaza, I know it's not the best username for a twitter account but is a way to contact me, I will give follow back I'M NOT like those divas that has like 852656 followers and they aren't capable to give a follow back, so another way to contact me is by email, alan.jaimes@gmail.com don't ask me about when I'm going to post the next how to draw tutorial because my personal life goes first, so let's get started



No Response to "

Introduction of the blog

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices