1st Lesson Lines

Ok first of all this blog is like a learn at the same as I do, so remember this blog it's not perfect like other how to draw tutorial like the one of mark crilley in my opinion one of the best manga artist of our time, and a person that I admire and from his tutorials I improved a lot my manga drawing skills, so to begin the first step to learn is making an asterisk O.O yeah that's right and asterisk, I don't wanna presume but my asterisks are very nice XD so what is the purpose of an asterisk, to discover in which direction you are good drawing lines in my case I'm good in a diagonal Line so do a simple asterisk like this one over here: 
and then watch which line is the prettiest and now you know in which line your draws are good. And this is how we end our first lesson and we are one step closer to our objective, learn how to draw manga, In this case I didn't use an asterisk made by me I just made it with paint just as an example. Remember If you want to contact me you can follow me on twitter: @OreoCnMostaza



No Response to "

1st Lesson Lines

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices