Lesson 2 Motivation

Now we can start with our lesson 2 motivation, O.O why the motivation? because at the beginning if you don't know how to draw you might get bored of this because you can't get any results, that's why I made this lesson to give you the tools to get over it, first of all there's no easy way to learn and there are NO SHORTCUTS, so if you want to learn on an easy way please stop reading my blog because you won't find it here, so if you agree with me the let's get going, now I will explain how we the artists can draw very good, draw is like write when you are learning to write your brain and your hand must work as one, it means that your hand when you're writing must make a replica about your thought it's like your hand must be capable of write what are you thinking so if you can do that writing when you are little then you can do it with the drawing, so to draw like a pro you must practice every day, ATTENTION!!! Not everybody has the same talent as we the artist so don't expect to learn at the same speed as a person that has the talent, a person without the talent can learn to draw but he can't do it perfectly so I'm just being honest with you not everybody can achieve a great level drawing but he or she can improve his abilities, so another point to cover is the self-esteem when you are learning to draw you might find a person that tells you that you are no good and you can't do it, a certain amount of people are telling you the truth but Hey! at the beginning there's no easy way to learn it and there's no fast way, you are the only one that can make his learning fast or slow, it depends of the time you invest, I decide to make this blog first of all I might find someone on the Internet that can give me tips to improve myself, and because I feel like if I had to give you all my knowledge in this area, like mark crilley does, it's like if I was born with this ability why I can tell to the world what I know, so Other thing the first pieces you do aren't going to be perfect, you can post your artwork at deviantart.com, and I'm not perfect drawing but I'm good and still I have to learn a lot of things so at a certain point we might learn together, I will post when I can, and the next 6 or 7 months my life is going to be a mess so don't ask me when I'll post my new entrance so be patient with me I'm not an expert but I can help you and remember I'm only sixteen, so after all I finally end this entrance and remember you can follow me on twitter: @OreoCnMostaza or you can email me: alan.jaimes@gmail.com so let's move on to the next lesson.



No Response to "

Lesson 2 Motivation

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices