Lesson 5 Heads part 2

Well guys I'm back :) this time I will explain you how to draw heads in other positions, as you can see in the image

\

In the image that I don't own I just found it on google, you can see 5 different heads posses, if you want to draw a head again you start with a circle but the line that divides the head in two changes, instead of do a straight line in the middle you put the line according the position of the head, if you mastered the head in a front position you can do this one easily so following the guide above  I will give you an example about how to draw a head with a different position a 3/4 position with the next video that I made myself I'm not gonna lie to you this is a bad quality video I just record it and I made the illustration in paint so it's not perfect, when we continue with the next lessons I will use my art work so don't worry you'll see it. XD 



3 Response to "

Lesson 5 Heads part 2

"
Ayumi Himitsu dijo...

I draw without references, but, i like your lesson, i can use with my drawings, thank!! but, your drawing that i met with google pictures is so very good, diferent from my drawings, i draw with a picture, i copy the picture and i try the look same at the picture without a reference or lesson, but your lesson is very fantastic and i can use with my drawings, again thank you!! ¿how is my english? good or bad? answer me soon! good lucky!

ErAgOxX3 dijo...

Estoy muy apenado por no contestarte asi que hice una entrada exclusiva para ti asi que mi siguiente leccion saldra pronto, gracias por el apoyo gente como tu hace surgir estos blogs pequenios :D

Ayumi Himitsu dijo...

Me apena que hayas cerrado el otro blog, pero entonces pondré toda mi atención en este ;)

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices