D. Gray Man Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and other series too

Hey guys, this entry will be about me giving you motivation by showing you some of my recent artwork, and giving you some preview about you can do with a lot of effort and practice, so it's up to you to decide if you want to achieve this level or drop off, remember what I said in one of the first entrances that I post when I finished the Blog, if you guys aren't serious about learning How to Draw Anime, please stop reading the blog, so if you guys decided that you want to continue, well then let me show you some of my artwork and show you how great your talent could be if you want 
Ok first one I have this one, this is the main character of D.Gray Man, and I'm a big fan of this series, you can achieve this kind of detailed work if you practice enough, but still, I have a long road before I can achieve my dream to be Mangaka, anyway this character and the next ones will be from this series, and this character name is Allen Walker
Next we have Lenalle Lee, an exorcist from the series, she's pretty cute don't you think? XD

Next We have his brother Komui Lee, he's not an exorcist, but he is the supervisor :)

Here we got Lavi a character that plays to roles in the anime and manga, as an exorcist and the bookman succesor :) Personally I like his style :)

Now we got Edward Elric from Full Metal Alchemist, he is a pretty awesome character, he can be silly and dumb, and even funny, and he also can be strong and powerful :) I like this character too and the anime too. :)

Here we have him again :)

Now we got a character that everyone must know, if you don't you really didn't watched anime when you were kid, that's right Ash Ketchum from pokemon, and I'm still trying to figure out how after like 10 years he have the  same age XD

Next We got Yami Yugi, well known as the Pharaoh, and Atem, making the last name wrote his true name, so anyway I like this series soooooo much that I already watched the three series The first one, GX and 5D's the three series are reaaaally good, and another series that most of people saw

And for Last One we got Katekyo Hitman Reborn, that's right, though this ones aren't the main characters, they play a very important role in the series, They are Lal Mirh and Colonello, two of the Arcobalen characters of the series, So this is my favorite series of all times, I haven't missed a manga or anime chapter 'til now, so anyway I don't try to be pretentious or those kind of guys who think that they are better than anyone else, I just meant to show you my artwork and show you how far you can go, and still I have a long way to go, so remember guys this if you guys wanna contact me you can follow me on Twitter  :@OreoCnMostaza or you can send me an email to: alan.jaimes@gmail.com, or you can add me to Deviant Watch in Deviant art: AJJDS remember guys don't post any personal information on the internet, and don't ask me guy when I'm going to post the next lesson, I have plenty other things to do, and my real life goes first, and the next entrance will be about some hand exercise I will post some images about different hand poses for you guys can practice, I'm not going to post another lesson 'til next year, starting in January I will post one lesson per week, If you guy wanna ask me to do some kind of draw like: "Dude, I wanna ask U about to do a How to Draw Lesson that  teaches us about how to do a hand holding an umbrella" for example I don't know it's just hypothetical, you can ask me, and I will only make an specific lesson to those subjects who receive the most votes :D



No Response to "

D. Gray Man Katekyo Hitman Reborn, and other series too

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices