How to draw Zeon Bell

Hey guys, this time I won't make a lesson, but I will give you a tutorial made by me about how to draw zeon bell from konjiki no gash bell, well known here in America as Zatch Bell, one of my favorite series and this tutorial is made for one of the blog readers Ayumi Hitsu, this is one of my most important followers of the blog, later I will put the finale result of this artwork, remember you can follow me on twitter: @OreoCnMostaza, or you can send  me an email: alan.jaimes@gmail.com, remember never post any personal information on the internet and always use the internet with responsability, well another thing is that this year I won't put anymore lessons about how to draw anime like hands feet, or body.



2 Response to "

How to draw Zeon Bell

"
Ayumi Himitsu dijo...

Te quedó estupenda la explicación de cómo dibujar a Zeon Bell ^^, lo seguiré y lo dibujaré ;)

ErAgOxX3 dijo...

Gracias lo trate de hacer lo mas sencillo posible :)

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices