Lesson 6 human body part 2

Hey guys today I'm gonna explain how to do a human body character, this time I will make a boy, I'm not gonna use my artwork yet, so anyway I will explain it with the main character of KHR! well know as Tsuna, so as you can see on the next image the character have more like a starting attack pose


Now remembering what I told on previous lessons I will explain it with some popular characters because it's easier to learn it, now first of all I should start by determinate the pose with my famous stick man as you can see next, remember I recommend that people must practice everyday, even if it's just a silly sketch

Now I'm not gonna explain the head because I already did with previous lessons, so the next step according to me, the order may change depending the person, is after I do the head, with this I mean that after I put the shapes that places the hair, eyes, nose, ears and mouth I start by making geometric shapes in the places I will place the parts of the body, it's like start to give the draw the basic shape, I don't know if you guys understand me but I thin you will understand when you see the next picture

I know it looks weird, but making geometric shapes in the legs arms, and chest that are equal to the width of the body part  you can after that add the details to finish our draw, and that's pretty much how you do a human body draw, just keep in mind that the draw it's not specific, it's just to give you an idea about how to do a human body, in the next lesson I will explain on a more detailed way the body parts like the nose, eyes, feet, mouth and hands, this is just a brief explanation about how to do it, and I want you to  practice because it will be indispensable for the time I explain on a very detailed way the human body, so the next lesson I will explain how to do hands, and I think I'll do it with my art work, so anyway this is just for a brief idea nothing else, on the next human body lesson I will explain it for boys and girls,now remember you guys can follow me on twitter: @OreoCnMostaza, or you can email me at: alan.jaimes@gmail.com, or you can add me on deviantwatch on deviant art: AJJDS, my other penname is Eragox but that name I only use it for games and for sign my draws, so I will back with another lesson real soon. :)



No Response to "

Lesson 6 human body part 2

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices