Lesson 6 human body

Hi guys it's me well today I will start with another lesson that you will find pretty interesting, so let's get started, so today I'm gonna talk about the human body proportions, with picture above, I know it's not perfect, but I made it with paint just to explain the human body proportions, so as you can see usually the body is composed with 8 heads tall, (more or less)  so when yo make a draw about anime you must know that, before you can get started, I know it's pretty boring this kind of lessons, because it's theory and you wanna get started drawing, I know what you feel I was the same when I started to draw, but with the theory you can make better draws than without the theory, so as I said the human body usually is 8 heads tall, making the arms, like 3 heads tall, remember the arm and the forearm are the same length like 1 head and a half, it must be placed in the shoulders( obviously XD ) and it must finish a little after the hips, the shoulders are the width of 2 heads, one fore each side, the hips and the waist start between the end of the arm and the beginning of the hands as you can see on the picture, the legs are the rest of the heads and the feet are the same width as the half of the leg not the thigh so having all this concepts clear I will finish this lesson for today, and I remember all my readers don't post any personal info on the internet because you don't know when you can find bad people that may hurt you so you must be careful, so remember if you wanna contact me you can follow me on twitter :@OreoCnMostaza, or you can send me an email alan.jaimes@gmail.com, I will be glad to receive suggestions about the next lessons and remember the picture above isn't perfect it's just an example, and now recap the body is 8 heads tall, the arms are 3 heads tall the legs are 3 and a half the feet are a half head and the head making a total of 8 the width of the shoulders is 2 heads and those are the human body proportions, so see ya in another lesson.



No Response to "

Lesson 6 human body

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices