D. Gray man Innocence

I know, what you all are gonna say, finally he made an entrance yay, well as I promised here is the Tymothy Hearst Innocence Drawing, for the moments the next lesson is going to be published the next week, so don't worry. This week I'm busy with my final project for school and after that, I'm gonna be all yours XD, no seriously when that pain in the ass finish I will do more lessons, this time I don't have much to say so I'm gonna be quick and finishing this entrance I want to remember all of you that if you want to contact me you can do it with the new added  in the left of you monitor in the section of the followers and the translation button, or you can follow me on Twitter @Draw_with_me, yay I just changed my username XD




No Response to "

D. Gray man Innocence

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices