My apologies

Hi everybody it's me from Draw anime with me, I just wanted to apologize myself with everyone that reads this blog, with my absence these months, but as I told in the January entrance, I was going to have a lot of trouble to publish recent entrances, so from now on I will try to publish a new lesson every week from now on, but pleeeeeeeeease be patient with me I'm graduating myself, I'm busy with the admission tests and stuff like that, so from now on I will do my very best to make this blog a blog with good name, just believe in me okay?, so once I said all this stuff, now I will start by telling you what are we gonna do next, you're wondering, what do you have in mind, or which is the next lesson, so here is your answer the next lesson is gonna be feets, and as an apologies I will publish my most recent work, named, Timothy and the Innocence from D. Gray Man, in the next entrance so I will say goodbye for now and remember you that if you want to contact me please follow me on twitter: @OreoCnMostaza, or you can find me on deviant art searching for AJJDS where you can see my most valuable works



No Response to "

My apologies

"

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices