Happy New Year, Merry Christmas etx... XD

Hey everybody I'm back, this time I will say to everybody happy new year, merry Christmas, and happy Hanukkah for those who are Jewish, I know that it's a little late for this, but you know as I said I was busy and that was why I couldn't write here on the blog, well from now on I will post a new lesson every Saturday, so don't push me XD, if I didn't post the lesson by Saturday, check on Sunday, Maybe I fall asleep and I forgot it, so the next lesson will be about the feet, I know that I promised that I will post an entrance about different models of hands to practice so don't worry that will come XD so I will see you soon in another entrance



1 Response to "

Happy New Year, Merry Christmas etx... XD

"
Ayumi Himitsu dijo...

Me parece muy bien, en mi caso es Feliz Navidad XD, esperare las lecciones y las practicaré ^^

Leave a Reply

 
powered by Blogger | For Blogservices